INTRO

Wednesday, April 4, 2018



Let's start my blog with a short introduction.

JOURNAL "B" is actually a short form of my name.
I used to have a blog at teenage stage, but i stopped sharing once I entered to my college life. Personally I do enjoy sharing my experience & some knowledge with my readers.  Also I took it as my personal journal story too!

Always love pretty design / stuff and in love with this situation and my lifestyle because I ENJOY LEARNING and IMPROVING!
YES definitely will try to noted down all my experiences and answer questions from readers & friends , I'll be so willing to listen of your stories too ! 💚

I may not satisfied all of the readers sometime , we are all human being and we might have different opinions and mind. I do respect your comment but please stay peace and don't ever come back if you HATE IT :)





Post a Comment